And that's Digital Marketer. They're one of the leaders in creating digital marketing related content.
So, I can search for Digital Marketer and things related to Digital Marketer pop up, but Digital Marketer the actual company, they pop up as well. Now, when you come in here, you can see all the ads that this company is currently running, which is an absolutely fantastic tool for Facebook advertisers. 'Cause not only can sort of see what, I'll explain why, the other steps in a minute.
Let's go through this first. So I can see, the first thing I can see is that in the United States, Digital Marketer are currently running 73 different ads, which is a huge amount. I can filter this by country, so if I wanna change that to UK, for example, or somewhere else, I could do that. That might be useful if you're wondering what businesses are doing in certain markets. But look here, I can see the exact ad, I can see the copy, if they've got video content, I can play and watch the video. I could see what call to action button that they've used, what headline they've used, I can even click into one of the ads and get a little bit more information if there's sort of more information or copy or something like that. Occasionally, there'll be more information displayed on this right-hand side when you take a look at a specific ad, but not all the time, so just be aware of that. But one of the important things that you can do with this setup is you can see when an ad was created.
Now, I'm recording this video, I believe it's the 13th of June today, so if an ad was started running on June 11th, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's a great Facebook ad example and it's performing really, really well. They might be testing this as a new strategy, they might now know how well it works.
But if I was to scroll down, and there's 73 ads running, so if I keep going-- Okay, so one of the always ads they've got running was created on the first of March. Now, this company really know what they're doing. If they've been running an ad for three and a half months, it's absolute guaranteed that that ad is working very well for them and meeting their objectives. And you can do this in all sorts of businesses in all sorts of industries.
You can go in, take a look at the Facebook ads that a big competitor in your industry is working. If it has been running for a long time. So, they refresh their ads all the time? Oh, you go further back, February, we'll keep going, you know, this one was launched October. So, this ad is, what's that? Nine months old, almost? Eight months old? This ad must be performing very, very well 'cause it's been around so long. Who continues to run an ad if it's not profitable for that amount of time? So, I'd really encourage you to go and search for your competitors that you know are doing a great job marketing on Facebook, marketing online. Go and take a look at the ads that they're using, and these are fantastic ad examples for you to use.
What I'd recommend is you obviously take a note of the copy, the headline, what it is that they're actually advertising, the strategy, the offer, but also, click in to see ad details and then you can click on their call to action button and that will actually take you to the landing page they're using.
So you can then go one stage further, you can not only, or in this case, it's a piece of content, but you can not only take a look at the ad itself and what they're doing, but you can also take a look at their entire salesman, you can basically funnel hack them. Which is fantastically valuable, because obviously, the ad may only be part of the reason why that company is successful. So, Facebook Ads Library, it's one of the best things Facebook have released.
It'll show all the ads that people have currently got live, it is the best place to find Facebook ad examples, and as I said, you can go a step further than just looking at the Facebook ad examples and you can take a look at the entire Facebook marketing strategy, the entire sales funnel, and you can replicate that, learn from that, model from that.
If you're lost with your Facebook advertising, if you're wondering, you know, what is it that I can offer? How can I make this work? Facebook Ads Library is the place we're gonna find that out. It's where you're gonna find all these fantastic Facebook ad examples and that can really make a massive difference to your Facebook ad performance.
Now, just before you go, something else that'll make a massive difference to your Facebook ad results, and that is my five-part Facebook ad template you can download right now for free. All you gotta do is click on a link in the video description. That'll take take you a page on my website, when you'll be able to download it it there. This Facebook ad template contains some of the best-performing ads, it's got some more Facebook ad examples for you guys. It contains some of the best performing ads we've created for our clients.
You can model from those Facebook ad examples. Don't copy them outright, they won't work specifically for your industry, but you can model from them. You can work out what we've included and why, we've sort of broken those Facebook ad examples down and talked about what we've included in the copy and the headline and the imagery, things like that. You should find it really, really useful. Link is in the video description, go ahead and click that.
If you found this tuturial useful, please leave a like. Please give it a like . If you've used this to find Facebook ad examples in the past, please a comment below, be really interested to know who's jumped onto this new tool and started using it, found it useful. If you've never heard about this before, again, please leave a comment below, I would really appreciate that, be really interested to see.
I get to all the comments, if you've got questions, I will answer them. And yeah, I will bringing more Facebook advertising content your way shortly. Thanks a lot, guys, bye-bye.