How to boost your facebook page for free New Tips For You Join

How to boost your facebook page for free New Tips For You Join
    hello guys, so you want to boost your page or your post without spending even a penny then you are on the right place I'm gonna show you a best trick for facebook fanpage so let's get it.

    hello viewers. welcome to w3 Academy if you have a fan page or a business page and you want to promote your page for free and I'm gonna show you a best trick to do that so let's get it.

     let me open my Facebook first then I'm opening the page okay I want to promote the post of this Facebook page so you may know these things publishing tools, insights, notifications and grow audience this will ask me to pay for promotion and I have community here and you all may know about these things so what I'm gonna share with you people is something new.

    so what you have to do is to go to settings from here and here are many things you may know that messaging, page roles and many other things branded contents, Instagram adverts and cross posting. Many options are here and what I have to do is in general.

     I have to click on general and here I have an option of audience optimisation for posts so I have to turn on this.

     okay click on edit. I already have done that you have to checked this box on and save your changes. They say allow preferred audience selection and the ability to restrict you the audience for your post so check on this checkbox and Save Changes after that go to the page so I am showing you that how to do that click on write something I am writing something here: this is w3 academy.

     okay so I have an another option this boost post will ask me for money and I have other options to do that for free choose the preferred audience for this post so this should be here if you have checked that box there so click on it and this will ask me to put some interest here choose the people who you would like to reach in news feed people in this group are more likely to see your post so it's the best way it's it so it's about technology my post is about technology so I have to put interests of technology so I can put it all: all technology and I can be some more specific about things inside technology like operating system personal computer smartphones mobile phones desktop computers so I can I can add them all here, so people with these interests are more likely to see my post, when I post that so this is the great trick by which you can boost your post or your page for free so by this way you can promote your post without spending even a penny okay so that's all .