A Practical Way to Make Money

A Practical Way to Make Money
    - And I was like fuck man, the flip game is real. 

     I can get you to 100. I can get you to 100 with Craigslist and Letgo and Etsy and Ebay and, you know-- And though so many people want me to make the content that helps-- I'm looking at Lexus right now and Nike and DKNY and Coach and NewBalance and Steve Madden. This is perfect. All these brands. And about social media and marketing and things of that nature, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm so drawn to-- you know, I'm very into my roots. I'm very into it. I just also know I can do it. I know.

     I know. It's not glamorous. It doesn't seem like this remarkable-- you know, not a genius, I'm not a maven. But I know that I could walk into that Tommy Hilfiger, right there, and zoom it D Rock. Don't be a dick. There you go. I know I could walk into that Tommy Hilfiger outlet store, right? I know that I could search things on completed auction. Completed auctions. Not listing price. A lot of people look at what it's listed for. Doesn't mean it's sold it for. Completed auction price. (clicks tongue) - [D Rock] Make money. 

    - Make money. - [D Rock] The 2017 Flip Challenge really help people? - The 2017 Flip Challenge help people? I didn't do a 2018 one, but I think 2019 will be the year of the flip. I literally think-- I'm very passionate about it.

     And we're definitely filming this garage sale the first Saturday and it's going to be-- you're going to kill it. And then-- And then the sports car unpacking thing and like-- - [D Rock] I think it's fun because when people I've talk to or that I've talked to about the 2017 Flip Challenge, it's not that they, then or now, are just flipping stuff at stores and Ebay, they learn the skill of like the Amazon (mumbles) where you buy stuff from China, sell it. And then now they're building a business off of that. - Of course, brother. 

    Who do you think I am? I'm going to buy the New York Jets for billions of dollars on the back of like flipping sports cars. You have to learn. This is a step by step game. Everybody tries to get-- If I said to somebody, you're going to win Wimbledon, and they had never played tennis, they think that's ludicrous. Somehow though, people think from zero, never having a business in their life, have always been a student or an employee, that on the motivation of one of my fuckin' videos that they're gonna build a million dollar business the next day. - [D Rock] And then when people like (mumbles) - A million dollar-- Making a billion dollars. Forget about even revenue.

     Making a million dollars is like winning fuckin' a tennis tourn-- Getting to the quarterfinals of Wimbledon cold. Are you going to really do that Carl in Jacksonville? Carl, you gonna really just pick up a racket and win fucking Wimbledon? It's same thing of like, okay now I'm motivated. Now I'm going to do a business. Yes, you should. 

    But why don't we take one step at a time. And if you're-- And the reason people don't is because they're thirty-nine and they think it's over. And I'm like, being happy at fifty-two is really interesting for thirty-six years.